Part Out 2002 Yukon Denali NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought an extra 02 denali last week. I needed some of the front end parts but still have the cowl hood and left side fender. headlights, grill, bumper, rad support and most of that stuff is gone. The oem 20's im keeping for myself. all the doors are decent, rear hatch is good, truck has little to no rot. has 225k on it, the motor and trans were replaced about 65k ago the guy i bought it from said. its got a new water pump and alternator on it. Im going to try and post pics soon. Lots of misc interior pieces are good. has 3rd row too, it has new brakes, new front hubs, new upper control arms, i would consider selling the truck as a hole just missing some of the front end. Gonna post up my 17's for sale soon since they have brand new rubber on them. located in southern nj.

IMG_9653-5.JPG IMG_9660.JPG IMG_9661.JPG IMG_9654.JPG

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I betting the hood goes first, unless somebody wants a nice start on a good looking project car and buys it as is

OP
OP
H

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hood is a little dinged up, but other then that in good shape. Im gonna take some better pictures this week, the left front fender is good too, right fender is really dinged up. I have a built solid axle swapped tacoma thats on nice suspension and would love a chevy 6.0. But gonna post it as funds are tight and theres only so much to go around.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you part it out I might be interested in all of the outer door handles if there in good shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in jersey can i come get some interior parts from the center console

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the mirror caps too if your willing to separate them from the mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the hood fiberglass or steel? Any idea of what you would want for it?

the hood is steel, its not fiberglass. I think it has a ding or two in the front. I will get you some pics in the next week or so. I have been busy as **** working.

where in jersey can i come get some interior parts from the center console

The car is actually at a body shop right now. Someone hit my 06 nali with 90k on it and totaled it. So I have this for all the parts I need. It will be back at my shop in delanco nj hopefully within the next few weeks.

Do you have the driver side power mirror still?

Driver side mirror is still for sale, however I am not sure if the power mirrors work still. I tried ******* with them when unloading it from the trailer and couldnt get them to move. It might be a fuse though.

Sorry for all the late replies, i have been super busy with work and scrambling to find another vehicle to drive in the meantime.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne