Park assist Retro. Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, same here heading into 16 months and my service advisor whom I have had a relationship with for 20 years and I trust has done none on any Yukons but has done some on pickups. This is a large dealer here in Phoenix. Don't waste your time with GM as I have even went the executive GM route with ZERO help from them either!

FatBob

Reaction score
13 months and I got both lerrer and email parts are available now, schedule wirh Servive Department.

amrock888

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my 2022 silverado, i was able to have the dealer order the chips as they became available but for the 2022 yukon, keep dreaming..

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my letter like a week or 2 ago and just had the front/rear parking sensors installed on my 2022 Silverado that I got April of 2022. Service manager said they were available in February but were never notified from GM

Last edited:
OP
OP
Billy Ray

Billy Ray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
15 months now on my Yukon. dealer is like talking to my golden ret. Called GMC customer service today and it was a total waste of time and effort.
Yea I’m at 14 months I’ve called customer service a few times also but like you said, useless. a few months ago if true or not they did tell me that I am on the so-called list. Some how it did make me feel better. I guess all we can do is wait wait. Good Luck to you and if I here anything I will post

OP
OP
Billy Ray

Billy Ray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually have a 2022 Silverdo High Country w/3.0 Duramx.
I just like this furum better than the truck sites. I mainly "lurk" here
Oh ok I’m thinking maybe that means they’re doing Trucks first. And hopefully they’ll get to the Tahoes and Yukons soon. Thanks

FatBob

Reaction score
Oh ok I’m thinking maybe that means they’re doing Trucks first. And hopefully they’ll get to the Tahoes and Yukons soon. Thanks
Or it could be I have a High Country, it at least came with heated seats and steering wheel. I would have prefered an LTZ, but wanted the 3.0 Duramax and this one was on the lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24