Painted Rear Facia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UAEdunes

Reaction score
Has anyone painted their lower rear black plastic facia to be body coloured?

I have a satin steel metallic LT and just about to install the Corsa black quad tips. I was thinking to paint the new facia with the exhaust cutouts to be body coloured.

Will the paint last? I’m sure it would look nice.

Thanks!

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have it professionally done I don't see why it wouldn't hold up. Shouldn't be any different than the rest of the plastic bumper. As long as it's prepped well and they use an adhesion promoter for plastic it should be good to go.

Mako4756

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone painted their lower rear black plastic facia to be body coloured?

I have a satin steel metallic LT and just about to install the Corsa black quad tips. I was thinking to paint the new facia with the exhaust cutouts to be body coloured.

Will the paint last? I’m sure it would look nice.

I have a black HC and am going to get he lower fascia painted at the end of the month. They have to remove the pieces, clean them, sand them smooth, primer, sand again in case they missed any spots the first time, primer, sand, clean, apply paint, clearcoat and wet sand. Its quite a project but I know the guy and he's only charging me $600. I'll post some photos when complete. I already tinted the lenses and front windows and installed chrome snowflake rims.

Mako4756

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm getting mine painted at the end of the month. I'll let you know how it turns out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287