painted callipers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just purchased the duplicolor kit today in red at NAPA for $21... now i just got find some jacks and possibly stands and start cleaning tommarow and painting the calipers and wheel wells....

WhoDatPanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did haha but my camera is jacked up tnight i will get them on tommarow also picks with wheel wells black ruberized....

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duplicolor also makes caliper paint in a spray can.

I did mine on both my MGB and my DSM years ago. I used the Spray on on the DSM.
Came out nice, (better than the brush on stuff) and lasted at least the couple of years I kept the car while enduring heavy enough use to require EBC yellow stuff pads :)

When I did my Tahoe's brakes, however, I noticed that the OEM paint was still intact so there was no reason to paint.

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
I did mine in flat black. i thought with a white truck it would have stood out to much. I did my disks as well. Went to Canadian Tire and bought one of those wire wheels you can put in your drill and unloaded all the rust in seconds so it had some nice fresh bare metal to stick to and did them in silver to mimic a stainless steel disk and it looks sweet. I just bought some high heat paint and its lasted for a few months now with no degradation at all.
Looks good man.

OP
OP
highrollin113

highrollin113

Undercover
Reaction score
I did mine in flat black. i thought with a white truck it would have stood out to much. I did my disks as well. Went to Canadian Tire and bought one of those wire wheels you can put in your drill and unloaded all the rust in seconds so it had some nice fresh bare metal to stick to and did them in silver to mimic a stainless steel disk and it looks sweet. I just bought some high heat paint and its lasted for a few months now with no degradation at all.
Looks good man.

pics!!!

and ya the rears are getting done as soon as i get a day off and the weather cooperates which is tough to coordinate in Alberta