P0141 error code, which sensor to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedblurr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, Bank 1 is Drivers Side, Sensor 2 is rear. So according to the link you would need the 234-4018 sensor that says downstream.

You might want to let someone else verify this too though.

OP
OP
K

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the reply, yea that is the one I was thinking but I wasn't sure if I wanted to use that one or the universal one? I'm hold off for another day before ordering to see if anyone else will chime in.

speedblurr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If it helps at all, I used the ACDelco ones when I redid my cats. I haven't had a problem with them. Not much difference in price though. And I am sure someone will chime in with which is better.

speedblurr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I think thats it. Pretty sure I used the 105 upstream and 106 downstream.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Oh, just for the record, what yr is yours?

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
gm systems are picky about electrical specifications and the pcm variables were built around that. any out of design product can causes issues. delphi has also made improvement in the technology as well. and finally delco are delphi supplied parts for O2 sensors but with out the cost difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar