Our new custom denali xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zoddrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We had Dave Sinclair customs finish a car for my wife and it arrived yesterday. Its mostly paint except for a few spots on the chrome door trim that they wrap in vinyl. Its not for everyone but my wife fell in love with the one they did last year and wanted an exact copy of it in an XL. If you are in the market for a custom yukon/sierra this is the place to go.

23.jpg18.jpg22.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Nice custom job.

aboss3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That car looks awesome!! I'm planning to do a chrome delete too, and arguing with my wife about GMC logo on whether we should black it out entirely or leave it in red. :) I have an exact same car with black on black.

OP
OP
zoddrick

zoddrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That car looks awesome!! I'm planning to do a chrome delete too, and arguing with my wife about GMC logo on whether we should black it out entirely or leave it in red. :) I have an exact same car with black on black.
Yeah I've seen it a bunch of different ways. I've become quite partial to the gunmetal accents they've done.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pink accents and AT tires look good! Pink calipers and maybe even some tasteful pink interior LEDs. We know a guy on here @05Single who uses every colour of the rainbow on his truck. Seriously though, nice ride.

sanman28

Reaction score
Nice. But after owning our tripple black 16’ Denali……I can’t do it again. I cleaned it every damn day! What did they do to the exhaust tips to make them black?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore