Orion Cobalt Amps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any experience with them? Long story short, I obtained an MTX Thunderform for my Tahoe at a price that I could not pass up. Not my first choice, but I figure it's better than no bass at all, I can run it till it blows, then just replace the subwoofer. I had gone to my local stereo shop a while back pricing out subs, and they priced me out a package with one of these Cobalt amps. I'm just not 100% sure about them. I know Orion used to be decent, but IIRC they changed ownership.

SO, any thoughts? I'm not going for any competition or anything, just want some low end in the damn truck.

(Oh, on a side note to blueflamed: After that fiasco I told you about in the other thread where the guy sent me KS60's, I couldn't find Kicker KS65's for a price in my budget. Would up replacing all 4 doors with Alpine SD's. Got all 4 for under $90 brand new. Would have loved the KS65's, but being on a budget sucks!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmt800