Ordering 4/6 DJM Drop w/ shocks (DJMDIRECT IS THE *******)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Our needy member :-)
Reaction score
Well quit last night at 10, worked about 6 hours, got the front done and the back is about 80% done. It's a lot of work, but gonna be well worth it. I will have pics up this afternoon.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just curious....what drop shocks did you get? and def post pics...should look sick

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
I got the djm calmax drop shocks, I already had a c notch, the truck used to have bags before I got it. I will have pics up, we finished and got tools picked up and it started pouring, God was watching over us! I did burn up a 1/2" impact though. I had a ton of help from one of my buddies, he pretty much showed me how and did a lot of the work. Big ups to him. I will have pics soon, and yes it is SLAMMED. I mean frame 2" off the ground. I had a broken leaf, so went ahead and went with 2 new leafs as well. All in all it was about a 8 hour job working steady the entire time.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

I'm tuckin 20's... My fenders were already rolled also. I am in this thing for about $6,000, I did new tranny, all new stereo wiring and system, threw the dubs on it and now done a massive suspension upgrade. not bad I think.

OP
OP
txhoescrapin

txhoescrapin

Reaction score
Here is a few I took late last night after it stopped raining and I could wash it,picture.jpg

picture.jpgpicture.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

I will have better pics today.
Here is my box.
picture.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks ****** good bro. One good thing why djm spindles I like better than others they dont push the front tires out more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fermonarez