Beltech 2/3 drop djm rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RELEASE2063

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just finished up my drop kit, can still go lower since I did cut the stock bump stops out and added the djm rear control arm kit.
Total time was about 4 hours on a 2 post lift, if it was on the ground I would say it would take a day.
The parts used were
Moog upper control arms left and right
$140 Amazon
Precision lower control arms left and right ( cast iron)
$247 O’reillys
Ac Delco upgraded sway bar end links up front
$15 Amazon
Stock spindles
R1 concepts drilled and slotted rotors performance pads front and rear
$400
Beltech 734sp drop kit
$750 Amazon
Djm rear relocation kit, for rear lower control arms to bolt like they should and for the shocks to land where they should along with sway bar end links
$175 djm website

After I got done to it up to the alignment shop and had it aligned, camber wasn’t near as bad as everyone said it would be, landed dead center with no extra caster added into it .
Alignment
$60
Added some factory 22” Tahoe wheels that I found off marketplace with about 12,000 miles driven on them before he upgraded to 24” wheels
$1,000

total out of pocket spent
$2,800 plus a case of beer . rides great has more sporty feel but doesn’t ride like a tank or a boat.

Next thing to do is dod/afm/vvt delete, stage 2 btr cam, ported Frankenstein heads, stainless works long tubes and stainless works full exhaust, torque converter, and tune, maybe 373 gears and truetrac. I’ll try to take more pics of progress I just got in a hurry and didn’t think about it till after the fact. But first have to sell the ls3 Dana 60’s swapped Jeep .

EEE8AEBB-4E4B-42F9-8425-E0E9B3A9F8C2.jpeg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished up my drop kit, can still go lower since I did cut the stock bump stops out and added the djm rear control arm kit.
Total time was about 4 hours on a 2 post lift, if it was on the ground I would say it would take a day.
The parts used were
$140 Amazon
$247 O’reillys
$15 Amazon
Stock spindles
$400
Beltech 734sp drop kit
$750 Amazon
Djm rear relocation kit, for rear lower control arms to bolt like they should and for the shocks to land where they should along with sway bar end links
$175 djm website

After I got done to it up to the alignment shop and had it aligned, camber wasn’t near as bad as everyone said it would be, landed dead center with no extra caster added into it .
Alignment
$60
Added some factory 22” Tahoe wheels that I found off marketplace with about 12,000 miles driven on them before he upgraded to 24” wheels
$1,000

$2,800 plus a case of beer . rides great has more sporty feel but doesn’t ride like a tank or a boat.

Next thing to do is dod/afm/vvt delete, stage 2 btr cam, ported Frankenstein heads, stainless works long tubes and stainless works full exhaust, torque converter, and tune, maybe 373 gears and truetrac. I’ll try to take more pics of progress I just got in a hurry and didn’t think about it till after the fact. But first have to sell the ls3 Dana 60’s swapped Jeep .

View attachment 270271

Great stance!

Your 2/3 looks like my 3/4.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks fantastic! I hope to be posting mine up here soon as I am still collecting parts to do my major suspension upgrade, but will include the Belltech coilovers in front with drop spindles and full Spohn bar kit in rear and new sway bars front and rear. What is the name of the wheels that you went with? They really are perfect for your ride height and give a great look to your truck!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The parts used were
$140 Amazon
$247 O’reillys
$15 Amazon
Stock spindles
$400
Beltech 734sp drop kit
$750 Amazon
$175 djm website

Alignment
$60
$1,000

View attachment 270271
Looks great. Nice stance.

SUMTOY2

Reaction score
The parts used were
$140 Amazon
$247 O’reillys
$15 Amazon
Stock spindles
$400
Beltech 734sp drop kit
$750 Amazon
$175 djm website

Alignment
$60
$1,000

View attachment 270271
Looks good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons