Order accepted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM told me status 2000 means you’ve made it past constraints. That GM has accepted to build that order
OK, so order status 1100 must mean that order is accepted, but not past constraints. 2000 means you're past constraints and awaiting TPW. 3000 means you have a TPW and then there's probably another code after your truck is built.

Seems there should be a sticky thread with all of this info about the order process as it seems to be confusing for everyone...

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
OK, so order status 1100 must mean that order is accepted, but not past constraints. 2000 means you're past constraints and awaiting TPW. 3000 means you have a TPW and then there's probably another code after your truck is built.

Seems there should be a sticky thread with all of this info about the order process as it seems to be confusing for everyone...
Yes. That’s what it’s seeming like. Super confusing lol

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM told me status 2000 means you’ve made it past constraints. That GM has accepted to build that order
I think 3000 with TPW and your golden.

Attachments

• D9BAFCDF-420E-441F-9201-5CF78ABD08D0.jpeg
    D9BAFCDF-420E-441F-9201-5CF78ABD08D0.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 20
  • 725EF2B7-839E-434C-9199-CF33042A9C8D.jpeg
    725EF2B7-839E-434C-9199-CF33042A9C8D.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 18

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman said I am number 4 and I should go on the next order cycle whenever that may be.

Murrdawg50

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Placed my order for ‘22 Suburban LS with 4x4 and 3.0 diesel today with my local Chevy dealer. I placed a ‘22 expedition max order with the sister ford dealer (owned by the same person) back on January 3rd. They have since delayed production on the expedition 2 months from the original production date I was given by FMC. I was told by the sales manager of both dealers that I’m not obligated to purchase either vehicle once they come in, so figured why not double the odds at getting a vehicle. First one at the dealership wins lol

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
No. GM chat can’t get it right. One rep in the same week said was accepted and one said it wasn’t. I texted my salesman last week and he said I was #16.
Try calling - I found that to be incredibly more helpful.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Placed my order for ‘22 Suburban LS with 4x4 and 3.0 diesel today with my local Chevy dealer. I placed a ‘22 expedition max order with the sister ford dealer (owned by the same person) back on January 3rd. They have since delayed production on the expedition 2 months from the original production date I was given by FMC. I was told by the sales manager of both dealers that I’m not obligated to purchase either vehicle once they come in, so figured why not double the odds at getting a vehicle. First one at the dealership wins lol
I'd make sure that you closely follow your Suburban order & check frequently to see if they submitted the order to GM. I've seen far too many people on these forums have this happen to them, where it's never submitted, but it is mostly due to allotment issues. In this case, they may just give you the run around until the Expedition Max comes or they may jump other orders ahead of you in their future allotments knowing you're already on standby for the Ford. But then again, they may also have no issue selling the Suburban you built and will welcome it to their lot without you as the buyer.

How does the Expedition drive btw? I couldn't even test drive one near me so I never entertained the idea of buying one. Also, with the packages I wanted it runs about $7k more than the Tahoe RST I had built and I couldn't justify going into the 70s MSRP excluding tax.

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
Update. As of this morning, i am code 3000 with a TPW of 3/28 !

Murrdawg50

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd make sure that you closely follow your Suburban order & check frequently to see if they submitted the order to GM. I've seen far too many people on these forums have this happen to them, where it's never submitted, but it is mostly due to allotment issues. In this case, they may just give you the run around until the Expedition Max comes or they may jump other orders ahead of you in their future allotments knowing you're already on standby for the Ford. But then again, they may also have no issue selling the Suburban you built and will welcome it to their lot without you as the buyer.

How does the Expedition drive btw? I couldn't even test drive one near me so I never entertained the idea of buying one. Also, with the packages I wanted it runs about $7k more than the Tahoe RST I had built and I couldn't justify going into the 70s MSRP excluding tax.
I know the sales manager very well at both dealers and they work with me a lot (being one of the local game wardens helps), so the Chevy sales manager said he runs allocations every Thursday so hopefully they’ll be able to get my order in and accepted by Chevy. They wouldn’t do me in like that by putting me way behind other people ordering. It would be one thing if there were a line of people ahead of me awaiting allocation but that didn’t seem to be the case when talking to the sales manager.

As far as the expeditions go, they are pretty nice! I really liked the 2021 my wife and test drove but the dealer that had it (different from where we ordered) low balled us really bad in our trade ins, so we backed out on buying it. We haven’t gotten to even see a 2022 expedition in person once there wasn’t even any on lots when we placed our order and still very few out there at this time. The majority of the body is the same except for redesigned front end and the new expy’s have a better infotainment system in them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu