Order accepted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
placed an order for a 2022 Tahoe Lt on 3/3 with my dealer that had an allocation. Got word today that it was accepted by GM. Status 2000.
Do i still have to worry about the constraints or is my order officially moving along?

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think once you have a TPW, then you're past the constraints.

What other options are on your LT trim?

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think once you have a TPW, then you're past the constraints.

So much back & fourth, it’s confusing. My dealer is saying we’re safe. And some are saying you aren’t safe till 3000 code.
I got the lt with pano roof. Which is my only constraint

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. GM chat can’t get it right. One rep in the same week said was accepted and one said it wasn’t. I texted my salesman last week and he said I was #16.

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
No. GM chat can’t get it right. One rep in the same week said was accepted and one said it wasn’t. I texted my salesman last week and he said I was #16.
That happened to me as well once. They just meant your order was accepted in the system. Thats when i asked for status code & realized she meant it was just put in the system. The allocation process is most likely what you’re waiting for

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read that dealerships get their allocations once a week and some on here have said once a month.

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
I have read that dealerships get their allocations once a week and some on here have said once a month.
Unfortunately, all dealerships are different. Mine gets them every other Thursday. And it’s just so happens, they had one they day i ordered

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score

GM told me status 2000 means you’ve made it past constraints. That GM has accepted to build that order

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murk3d