OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
At this point I will be happy with two correct front and rear bar kits. I have the pics of what is supplied with the kits and will check each piece to be sure I got what I paid for.

Were your kits 7701 and 7702?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just received an item at work that I ordered on December 3rd. It was sent USPS First Class from Missouri to Iowa and it took 5 weeks to get from Earth City, MO to Elk Grove Villiage, IL (because that's the shortest route from Missouri to Iowa:confused:) and then another week to get from Elk Grove Village to Davenport, IA. Absolutely unbelievable.

Funny thing is that my bills seem to get through to me lickity split!
This same crap happened to us. It was 2 Christmas Cards that came from opposite sides of the country! Then they arrived together at our house like a week ago! Wtf USPS?

Reaction score
Cheer up! The order for your part has been sent to China! As soon as they have 299,999 more orders it will go to production. Until then you can get it at Autozone. Actually, I do feel your pain. Sorry for the delays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo