Opinions on wheels sold on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manny328

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the wheels being sold on eBay. I am looking into buying 22" for my Suburban. The dealer wants 4,000.00 so I turned to eBay and varies sellers want half of what the dealer wants for 22"s. Seems to good to be true. Could they genuine wheels or just fakes.

Thanks

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Link? There are a LOT of wheels sold on eBay :shrug:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the wheels being sold on eBay. I am looking into buying 22" for my Suburban. The dealer wants 4,000.00 so I turned to eBay and varies sellers want half of what the dealer wants for 22"s. Seems to good to be true. Could they genuine wheels or just fakes.

Thanks

if they are OEM wheels, just buy them from me :shrug:

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Profit margin much less on eBay for easy sell. Great prices there I wouldn't hesitate to order from someone with solid feedback.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5y2a9a6u.jpg

Win IMO. here in NYC you cannot park on the street at night with those wheels you will need a parking spot. We left a honda on the street in front the shop under cameras the other night and they 2 two wheels. And it was a diplomats car. All the cameras are going to do is give you a show to watch not any suspects if they are pro's. 2 min in and out of frame.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my Wheels (aftermarket) Wrapped in Tires off Ebay I was more than Pleased .

as stated make sure the seller is Reputable , Sometimes these Bigger companies sell the same products or over stock on Ebay , just a FYI ... even though I doubt 2015 wheels are anything but overstock ATM