Opinions Needed for 2015 Denali Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

denali305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I believe they're 26s.

But does anyone know the rim company or one that makes something similar to that?

Sorry I pulled that off Instagram. Don't have any other pics and can't find the same Tahoe anywhere.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that truck may have been a sema show truck. Seems like I saw it when looking at rims as well. Looks BAD (in a good way).

But you may be out of luck--if you look closely those are only 5 lug rims. Our trucks need six. So something funky is going on there.

I'd keep looking for something like that style--Black Rhino or Dubs.

slingblade01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I believe they're 26s.

But does anyone know the rim company or one that makes something similar to that?

Sorry I pulled that off Instagram. Don't have any other pics and can't find the same Tahoe anywhere.

denali305, any luck on finding a similar rim? I also would like to find some.
What are you going to do to blackout the grill?
Door molding?

slingblade01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
26s on it like mine. 295 30 26 and 26x10 with 30mm offset

NORCAL SS, I plan on keeping 20s or maybe bump up to 22s for my '16 Yukon XL Denali. I do a lot of towing. That being said, what are the factory specs for the stock 20s? Is it 20x9 w/31mm offset @ 6x5.5?

What would be SAFE specs for 22s?

Reaction score
So I have a similar build scheme as you... I am going to go with Koko Kouture Lindos... not quite the same look those have a little more curve than the lindos but similar enough I think. I am pretty sure they come in 26 I am doing 24's with the 305 terra grapplers

koko-kuture-Lindos-matte-black-gb-lip-trksuv.jpg

OP
OP
D

denali305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody have a good recommendation for tires on 26in Dub Future?

I was going to go with Pirelli Scorpions 295/30R26, but I'm looking for other options out there.

Thanks guys.

OP
OP
D

denali305

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
denali305, any luck on finding a similar rim? I also would like to find some.
What are you going to do to blackout the grill?
Door molding?

No luck. The only thing I found semi-similar is the LEXANI® - WRAITH Gloss Black.

I was going to wrap it all. There's a company here in Miami that does a "chrome delete" option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz