Opinion DUB 24"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Ok Brother

Whats the way ?

Im not trying to sit here and talk shit about your truck Bob. Just saying if you look at the trucks that are nominated, they are all show stoppers with thousands and thousands of dollars invested into them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tahoe2010

Reaction score
Im not trying to sit here and talk shit about your truck Bob. Just saying if you look at the trucks that are nominated, they are all show stoppers with thousands and thousands of dollars invested into them.

I C

by the Way

Thank you brother

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
i have one question. what is that palce in the background? looks weird. in the first pic.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
Where can i get the 2/3 drop kit ?

Thanks

go holler at DJM Direct under the "Vendor's Area" section. cant beat his prices on a 2/3 Belltech kit....

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

it doesnt hurt to try. got nothin to lose....

OP
OP
T

tahoe2010

Reaction score
i have one question. what is that palce in the background? looks weird. in the first pic.

Its a Pet Shop

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

go holler at DJM Direct under the "Vendor's Area" section. cant beat his prices on a 2/3 Belltech kit....

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

it doesnt hurt to try. got nothin to lose....

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr