Onyx black Denali Full tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
OP
OP
Wambliokiye

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Wish I could do that. I like it. Cops gonna mess with you now?
Yeah, I talked to my sheriff friend well friends dad washoe county sheriff's deputie. He told me its just like having no front plate. It's no big deal but if they wanna mess with you... there is their excuse to stop you. He said older officers wont worry about that cuz paper work is ****** , but the rookies will be more likely to stop me. Then they realize the paper work is time consuming. Lets see how long I go before I get stopped for it.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

I would love to do that but even in hot humid South Florida the Leos will stop you with 5% tint. I am getting strange looks right now from Leos in NYC and New Jersey with my 20% tint in the front 2 windows [matching the back] and 3% on the top of the windshield below the ASE line but when they see my Florida tag they stop looking.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Looks awesome!!

I would love to do that but even in hot humid South Florida the Leos will stop you with 5% tint. I am getting strange looks right now from Leos in NYC and New Jersey with my 20% tint in the front 2 windows [matching the back] and 3% on the top of the windshield below the ASE line but when they see my Florida tag they stop looking.
Sometimes Jersey cops will still give you a ticket, even with Florida tags. They don't care.

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes Jersey cops will still give you a ticket, even with Florida tags. They don't care.

They do care.

A fix it ticket is not an option for out of state registered vehicles. Citation or warning of...

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
They do care.

A fix it ticket is not an option for out of state registered vehicles. Citation or warning of...
Everything is discretionary. Most times they'll just give you a tinted windows ticket. It depends on who you are, where you are and your record. Iirc tinted windows ticket is a little under $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz