Only took 19 months

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I submitted a pic of my Tahoe to peterson 4wheel and off road magazine about 19 months ago and finally made the October 2009 issue section of readers rigs. the pic in the magazine is actaully kinda small but I finally made it and it only took 19 months! here's a link if anyone is interested in taking a peek oh yeah you have scroll about halfway down (btw my tahoe is the black one)

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
You should have advertised the forum while you were at it.
Nice job man, you want bigger gears?

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
congrats, always liked your truck. i remember back at the old forum you mentioned submitting pics.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I like the one above yours. You should paint yours like that. would look sick as hell!!!

OP
OP
fco_gonzo

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
thanks guys, It got me by surpise when my wife called me at work to tell me that the hoe was in a magazine. currently I'm working on an 1988 suzuki samurai, its on hold rightabout 85% done stay tuned for pic's!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

You should have advertised the forum while you were at it.
Nice job man, you want bigger gears?

yeah I want some 4.10's to help me out with the 35's. I really lost some low end torque when I went with the bigger rubber.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
yea keepin the rpm's low would be nice. how are the tires holding up with the highway miles ?

OP
OP
fco_gonzo

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
yea keepin the rpm's low would be nice. how are the tires holding up with the highway miles ?

not very well, my alignment was off and it wore outside of the tires. I'll probably get another 10k, if I'm lucky. Next set I'm going with an all terrian tread.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
yea i think i will be going the a/t route for my next tire. maybe procomp xtreme a/t. i think they have a 40,000 mile warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA