One change on your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you could change one thing on your truck what would it be and how would you change it?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First I wanna here yours!!!

If I could change 1 thing, it would be to man up and cut the frame/body up to lay frame :D

OP
OP
timjohnson22

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NathanJax I would have to agree with you 100%. But you can lay frame on some 10 inch rims with out cutting....hahahaha

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Mine would be a couple of things. I hate the stupid liners in the fender wells and the windsheild bottle to be placed better so I wouldn't rub all the time on it and with the Escalade they should have done smart key with push button start as they did in the CTS's

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy access to my headlight sockets.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say everyone would love to have a fold flat third row.

I would really like some Bluetooth audio. I mean who plugs in these days?!

My second thing (do I get two things lol) would be less pieces of plastic trim on the inside. It all rattles, falls apart. Center console creaks like crazy when you touch it, the pillars rattle and my doors creak and rattle.

Third thing (hahahaha) every six speed tranny with 5.3 has had an issue. Even this Tahoe I have now with 4k miles.

itsDLF

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Concur about bluetooth audio. I could do with out the LTZ fake wood. As far as rattles, my 2008 rattled but my 2011 LTZ has been rattle-free for 38,000 miles. Tranny has bee perfect.

But my big gripe is the 2nd row captain's chairs. I leave the 3rd row out so I'm basically driving a 5,800 lbs 4 seater. I know LTZs can be ordered with a bench but every dealer in my area seems to think 2nd row captains are the only way to go.

I think it's safe to say everyone would love to have a fold flat third row.

I would really like some Bluetooth audio. I mean who plugs in these days?!

My second thing (do I get two things lol) would be less pieces of plastic trim on the inside. It all rattles, falls apart. Center console creaks like crazy when you touch it, the pillars rattle and my doors creak and rattle.

Third thing (hahahaha) every six speed tranny with 5.3 has had an issue. Even this Tahoe I have now with 4k miles.

OP
OP
timjohnson22

timjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seating space between the first and second row are terrible and the 3rd row was made for little kids. The space between the first and second row should be like the Toyota Tundra Crew Cab. So much leg room.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076