OlED Cluster for 2023 Yukon Denali like escalade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
I’m honestly suspect that they will do this. Denali fully loaded today still $10-12k less than similarly equipped Cadillac. Screens about the only real incentive to move to Cadillac. If they bring the screens to Denali..who would buy the Caddy?
These screens are actually pretty cheap honestly. They go so much bigger thesdays to make it seem like they're really upgrading the cars, therefore you'll feel the need to trade yours in for a new model.

Don't let them fool you as a reason to shell out another $10 grand lol

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m honestly suspect that they will do this. Denali fully loaded today still $10-12k less than similarly equipped Cadillac. Screens about the only real incentive to move to Cadillac. If they bring the screens to Denali..who would buy the Caddy?

I told my wife that I prefer the Denali exterior but the Escalade interior, so yeah, if they put that 38" screen in the Denali there'd be no point (for me, at least) to get an Escalade.

I did show her some of the options on the Escalade and when I noted that it has an optional drink fridge she insisted we shift to the Escalade - lol. We're not. :)

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told my wife that I prefer the Denali exterior but the Escalade interior, so yeah, if they put that 38" screen in the Denali there'd be no point (for me, at least) to get an Escalade.

I did show her some of the options on the Escalade and when I noted that it has an optional drink fridge she insisted we shift to the Escalade - lol. We're not. :)
Just find yourself a Saudi Arabia spec Suburban - center console fridge standard on Premier trim, optional on the lower trims. ;)

Reaction score
i don't anticipate that screen EVER coming to the GMC ... my guess is they want to keep that exclusive to the Escalade. When I look an Escalade as similarly equipped as possible the difference is still $20,000 or so minimum. Load up an Escalade and load up a Yukon Denali and it's closer to $25-30k difference.

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't anticipate that screen EVER coming to the GMC ... my guess is they want to keep that exclusive to the Escalade. When I look an Escalade as similarly equipped as possible the difference is still $20,000 or so minimum. Load up an Escalade and load up a Yukon Denali and it's closer to $25-30k difference.
And that’s before the $25,000 typical market adjustment on an Escalade

This was an Escalade that showed up at my local dealership (pretty rural area)

Attachments

• EC1092E7-214E-466F-8A30-EB4A3E69D224.jpeg
    EC1092E7-214E-466F-8A30-EB4A3E69D224.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 11

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Yeah - i don't see how the difference can only be $10-12k either.

Not looking at XL or ESV but the small size with 4WD.....the Denali starts at $75,295 and the base trim Escalade (Luxury) is $80,840. Tack on the Reserve Package for the Denali and you're at $84,250. I really don't see what else you'd need to add other than accessories since that pretty much makes it fully loaded in my mind.

To get all of those Denali features like the magnetic ride control, adaptive air ride suspension, pano sunroof, etc. for your escalade you'll need to add the Premium Luxury Platinum package which takes you to $109,740. You still would need to add the trailering package for $600 taking you to over $110k.

So the difference is really around double of what you're saying....at ~$25k.

As far as the screen goes - I can see Yukon's and Tahoe's going to Tesla route.....which has been adopted by Ford with the 2022 Expedition and Toyota with the 2023 Toyota Sequoia.....you're gonna get a large 14-15+ inch screen right in the center console. They can't make it ultra luxurious like you said, because they don't want to eat into their Escalade market which is next level luxury.

Last edited:

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score

This is disgusting man.

But people will pay so I guess they can get away with it....

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That's nuts!!! Most of the dealers near me are selling at MSRP and that is what I got my 22 Denali for.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's nuts!!! Most of the dealers near me are selling at MSRP and that is what I got my 22 Denali for.

No, the nuts part is that people are willing to pay it.

The big GMC dealership near me also has a Caddy dealership next door. I asked my guy about markups for Yukons and he said they aren't doing it. I asked about Escalades and he remarked that if I really wanted one be prepared to pay $15k over MSRP. I was like, "Really? That much over?" And he goes, "Yeah, and you know what the crazy part is? We can't keep them on our lot even with the markup."

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the nuts part is that people are willing to pay it.

The big GMC dealership near me also has a Caddy dealership next door. I asked my guy about markups for Yukons and he said they aren't doing it. I asked about Escalades and he remarked that if I really wanted one be prepared to pay $15k over MSRP. I was like, "Really? That much over?" And he goes, "Yeah, and you know what the crazy part is? We can't keep them on our lot even with the markup."
I paid over msrp for my Yukon, but no where near 25k that my Cadillac is doing. I was talking to the service department and they said the Escalades are lucky to last 1-2 days on the lot before they sell at that insane price. The one I took the picture of got there on a Thursday when I snapped a photo and was gone by the next Monday...honestly I would have gotten an Escalade in a heartbeat in my color/option combo if they sold at/near MSRP. I was calling almost every Cadillac and GMC dealer in a 500 mile or more radius that had incoming Yukons and Escalades. Of course, most of these dealers called back right after I took delivery of my Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401