OHSIXX's 2006 Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure hope I'm dreaming seeing all of your suspension stuff for sale :(

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case you all are wondering why there is a bunch of stuff for sale....an opportunity presented itself for a source of 2nd income. I met a custom home builder looking for help doing various things from lot surveys to lot layouts to a bunch of other stuff. He primarily builds in lake country on bigger lots.....these new developments have no roads/driveways besides gravel/dirt access. Some are a few miles off the road.....terrain not suitable for a drop and 22's lol. So going back to stock...for now....My current financials do not allow for the purchase of a separate vehicle as I live alone and have a mortgage(hence the 2nd job).....Its a great opportunity and may lead to a career change too..who knows..

Anyways there is some stuff for sale. Also gonna sell my wheels too but that would be local as they would be a PITA to ship.

All for now......

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad panda is sad :bawl: but I do understand on some level :/