OffRoad Tires/Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowdown916

Reaction score
Sup guys,any pics of full size SUV, suburbans or yukon XL with offroad or hybrid tires/rims.. I had most of my trucks lowered or on airbags,i think i wanna have my yukon lifted or atless get it done with alittle more aggresive look.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
904169991.jpg

OP
OP
B

bowdown916

Reaction score
lol, yea! ... was thinking more like not mud tires,like kinda everyday offroad looking. i think they call hybrid or something.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, those are Hybrid wheels up there in that photo. I think you mean an All-Terrain tire, check out the forum for pics of the BF Goodrich KO2 tire. They look great IMO.

CMORGAN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think he was talking about hybrid tires like the Toyo R/T Nitto Ridge Grappler BFG KO2 Falken ATW
sub1.jpg sub3.jpg

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S - Size: P285/45R22

I am running some very on road oriented All Terrain Tires, they are also some of the only all terrain that are light duty and do not need high PSI. Look wise they provide just enough all terrain look.
To most it looks stock, to me looks exactly the way I wanted with my Bilstein 5100 front levelling shocks.
I do like them so far, I have only 3k miles in them.
they are absolutly not any louder and as quiet as highway tires, we will see if this changes over time/miles

IMG_5905.JPG

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 common options are:
Cooper ST Maxx
Toyo RT
Nitto Ridge Grappler

I contemplated all of them but went with the Cooper STT Pro, which is much more aggressive, but I just lifted the truck and figure wtf why not... tires wear out so its not like I'm married to them.

A new tire you might want to consider is the Cooper Discover AT3 XLT. It has an aggressive sidewall but tamer tread. This will likely be my next tire since most of my offroading is on sand (beaches), and they're better for towing as well.

DiscovererAT3_XLT_full.png

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as to not start another thread. But will 17's clear our brakes? Im thinking of a set of 17 inch wheels and Toyo RT tires to run through the winter. The roads get really potholed every winter here. No snow, just rain and crap roads. I mean we do hit the snow every onece in a while....

I need to replace my stock cont lX20 craptastic tires soon but thought Id delay it with a set of larger sidewalls.

Whats the biggest we can stuff on stock suspension on a '15i denali XL 4wd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas