Official TYF Decals - Free for Supporting Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
understandable , but i think we should be glad that it finally happend heck i dont think this will be the last time im sure "depending upon sales" they will rework new ideas and come out with new designs , but if no one buys they wont work with us , kind of sad but they are looking at it as a buisness stand point which is understandable as maintaing this site is a full time job im sure

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
understandable , but i think we should be glad that it finally happend heck i dont think this will be the last time im sure "depending upon sales" they will rework new ideas and come out with new designs , but if no one buys they wont work with us , kind of sad but they are looking at it as a buisness stand point which is understandable as maintaing this site is a full time job im sure

TYF pays for every decal that goes out the door. We do not make a single cent on these. I'm just glad that the majority of people have responded positively to them. Not everyone will like the design, and my PM box is open for new suggestions which I have yet to receive.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In theory you do make some $. A supporting member contributes $10 and gets a $1-2 logo. But I get your drift. :)

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TYF pays for every decal that goes out the door. We do not make a single cent on these. I'm just glad that the majority of people have responded positively to them. Not everyone will like the design, and my PM box is open for new suggestions which I have yet to receive.

you dont make any money on the sales of extra decals? like a commision from the vendor for selling your design to the members?

The Grafx Shop

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
there is a small profit made from each decal sale that is sent back to the club . keeping in mind that each decal needs to be shipped altho shipping is less then $2 . its still a cost none the less. we have an agreement with each car club that works out best for both each club as well as the grafx shop. we do as much as we can to help out car / truck clubs. as we know often times funds are tight and costs are often paid for out of the owners pockets .

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
where do we buy??

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

I still have my original TYF vinyl decal on my workbench... this one will look good on my tool box

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC