Official TYF Decals - Free for Supporting Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they look amazing, but wouldn't put a tahoe decal on my denali. Just my $0.02 but the design is awesome

Understood, what's the difference(as far as the decal goes)? Just the grille area right? The headlights and front end bezel are basically the same. I will get the NBS Denali made for you. Thanks

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While they are similar, it's more than that. The headlights are a little different, the bumper lights, the grille surround, and the bumper w/foglights. Sorry to be picky, I just think there will be a much larger market for these if there was a nbs denali or nbs yukon one. The yukon and the yukon denali both have slightly different front ends as well.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Freakin sweet! thanks for doing these! I will be rocking one or two very shortly.

ETA: Just noticed I need to update my paid membership status.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While they are similar, it's more than that. The headlights are a little different, the bumper lights, the grille surround, and the bumper w/foglights. Sorry to be picky, I just think there will be a much larger market for these if there was a nbs denali or nbs yukon one. The yukon and the yukon denali both have slightly different front ends as well.

I'm on it. We're going to tweak the image so it looks more like a Yukon but ambiguous enough to keep the Denali guys happy too...

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome!! One question what about obs yukon?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9