Official oem/replica wheel thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOR SURE....didn't know the definition of rubber bands until I ran this tire/wheel combination...lol...lets just see how this hybrid does when I install the whipple twin screw charger I have for it...hahahaha!.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOR SURE....didn't know the definition of rubber bands until I ran this tire/wheel combination...lol...lets just see how this hybrid does when I install the whipple twin screw charger I have for it...hahahaha!.
I have one, they’re awesome but mines not a hybrid. You already buy yours? 260A8699-E91D-4ACD-8750-0064883DCAA2.jpeg

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
228395-ca568e993ecfd421b8704ddfeec69502.jpg
Looks good, definitely begging for a drop. I ran 6s for a little bit and I don’t miss those rubber bands. Biggest I’ll go will probably be 4s now.

Btw this thread for nbs trucks only :deal:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
Made this thread to see how certain oem wheels look on our body style for reference. It’s a great idea. Someone needs to make a thread on the nnbs section :console:

Dave
Alot of folks reply to a post without reading what section that post was posted on. I suggest revising the tittle to read NBS only.

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
newbie's cant catch a break....I'm outta here....maybe go play with the nerdy hybrid guy's for a while!....OH my god 28" rims...you wont be able to go over 70....etc,etc....hahahaha!!...J/K!

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave
Alot of folks reply to a post without reading what section that post was posted on. I suggest revising the tittle to read NBS only.
That's a peeve of mine on this board. The forum section that a post is in doesn't show up in a list of threads, such as the "New Posts" list. I frequently forget to check the forum section when looking through a post. Though I usually remember to check before posting, it's not hard to imagine forgetting to do that, as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove