Official oem/replica wheel thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Mounted up..i already know..it needs some more low now...compliments the truck nicely..e7532f143d3c936b7737131f34ef2f47.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Those look great on there :waytogo:. Have you thought about vinyl wrapping the center caps ? Or you don’t listen to me like my wife and the rest of my entire family :(

And all my fiends

Last edited:

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look great on there :waytogo:. Have you thought about vinyl wrapping the center caps ? Or you don’t listen to me like my wife and the rest of my entire family :(

And all my fiends

you not alone there haha. I have been looking at those center caps since I got the wheels. My chrome bumpers make me want to keep them, but I have looked at some brushed center cap replacements or maybe vinyl wrap it

I bet they're a little lighter too.
I can definitely feel the weight difference. I got new shocks and I swear they were bad out the box. Had to be those heavy ass wheels unless Bilstein changed up their shocks since my last set. It rides a lot smoother now.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
you not alone there haha. I have been looking at those center caps since I got the wheels. My chrome bumpers make me want to keep them, but I have looked at some brushed center cap replacements or maybe vinyl wrap it

I can definitely feel the weight difference. I got new shocks and I swear they were bad out the box. Had to be those heavy ass wheels unless Bilstein changed up their shocks since my last set. It rides a lot smoother now.
I'm done with big heavy wheels.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

This past year I’ve been a vinyl wrappin foo so I try and push it onto everyone. Go to a local wrap shop and ask for a small sample piece , enough to do all 4 caps. Each cap is about 3” so a 6x6 piece they probably won’t charge you. Put it on and if you don’t like it then take it off.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I had a buddy send me some wrap for my center caps that were painted gloss black when I picked up the wheels. He did a dark grey finish with black Denali lettering. Measured out the cap and he printed them perfect size. Super easy to slap on the center caps, and two years later they have still held up perfectly! Vinyl wrap is a good option and it’s cheap and easy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
korzone