***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

619NJ

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, but I'll make it! That's close to me!

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
Ok next tyf meet is up hope to see people there i have been really busy but this meet is on date: Thursday July 11th 7:00/7:30Place: Rockaway River Barn*11 green pond Rd Rockaway Nj

Bring your truck your friends your family every one is welcome at the tyf meets

From Anthonyz71

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Ok next tyf meet is up hope to see people there i have been really busy but this meet is on date: Thursday July 11th 7:00/7:30Place: Rockaway River Barn*11 green pond Rd Rockaway Nj

Bring your truck your friends your family every one is welcome at the tyf meets

From Anthonyz71

Haha beat you to it can't wait

-Garry (01HDtahoeNJN)

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
Not really bro because most of the people that know about the meets don't come on here any more LOL I got every ones. # and texted them meet info that's how my meets get a good # of people.

OP
OP
01HDtahoeNJN

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Not really bro because most of the people that know about the meets don't come on here any more LOL I got every ones. # and texted them meet info that's how my meets get a good # of people.

really? why i mean im in the same boat but ive been real busy this last year and a half

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

anyone have jet skis here in NJ id i ride at lake hopatcong and am looking to see if any members have skis

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I should be able to make it, truck has been in pieces for about a month but I hope to get up and running in time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84