***Official New Jersey Thread***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Was lazy lately, just got around to posting some pics of the cars that were there.

Not part of the show, but pretty clean suburban with a nice cowl. Missed his bumper lights when he replaced his other headlights though..
imag0431m.jpg

Big Jeep on 37's
imag0432dj.jpg

Gasser bout a mile up in the air driving past a nice R35
imag0430h.jpg

I thought this was a Panther Deville, but I was wrong. Idk what it is, but it's huge and apparently worth $1.5m
imag0429dd.jpg

Tiny panel truck
imag0436wh.jpg

Made me laugh. Chopped Van
imag0445m.jpg

Nicest of 4 Panteras that showed up
imag0437x.jpg

Possibly my favorite, an execptionally clean Nova
imag0438n.jpg

Must be fun trying to drive this...gotta look between the spokes of the steering wheel
imag0439bd.jpg

Pair of starsky & hutch Gran Torino's. I believe the 2nd one you can't see too well was from the actual show.
imag0435vy.jpg

For Sale
imag0442z.jpg

'Cuda =)
imag0440od.jpg

Great looking chevy
imag0441l.jpg

Loved this wooden ford. Looked like it was assembled in Home Depot's parking lot. Interior looked like a nice place to be. Nice stained wood floor, tv, sound system. I'd daily drive this if I had it.
imag0434c.jpg

imag0433m.jpg

Big turnout
imag0444xd.jpg

Also, helped moderate a friends Mustang show a week earlier. Shot of one of the Shelby's under the hood. Idk about the airbrushed dragon, but it was nonetheless a sick car
imag0423k.jpg

And last but not least, a treat for myself. My new '13 WRX
100mediaimag0424.jpg

anthonyz71

Black Death Bubonic
Reaction score
october TYF meet

sunday october 14th

meet will start at funtown pier 1930 boardwalk, seaside park, nj 08752 at 12pm (noon) there is a large parking lot at the end of the pier next to the saw mill cafe were we will meet up. we will have a cruise up RT 35 to point pleasant and get something to eat around there, depending on what everybody wants to do.

open to anybody, hope to see you there

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning for this! oh, and Sawmill has HUGE pizza's, just sayin...

There is a place in Pt Pleasant called Frankies. It's my Great food suggestion for anyone in the area.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLK06STi

Latest posts