OEM Replacement driver armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So while I was updating my door switch to blue LEDs, I managed to mangle my driver door armrest, and broke the tab the switch clips into. I’ve been looking for a replacement and have found a few OEM parts listed on eBay and elsewhere. Unfortunately they are showing as the wrong part for my Yukon, even though it shows as correct for the Yukon XL. Was there a difference in color or anything else between the Yukon and XL driver door interior panel? Can’t imagine so, I’d expect the driver door panel to be identical between the two. Part I’m looking at is: 88981549, but GMpartsstore (and others) show this is not compatible with my Yukon. [emoji53]

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I've never heard it being different before. Afaik, all color combos are the same. You can take a front door from an XL and use it on a short body. Should all be the same.

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the only difference between was the rear doors? I could be wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So while I was updating my door switch to blue LEDs, I managed to mangle my driver door armrest, and broke the tab the switch clips into. I’ve been looking for a replacement and have found a few OEM parts listed on eBay and elsewhere. Unfortunately they are showing as the wrong part for my Yukon, even though it shows as correct for the Yukon XL. Was there a difference in color or anything else between the Yukon and XL driver door interior panel? Can’t imagine so, I’d expect the driver door panel to be identical between the two. Part I’m looking at is: 88981549, but GMpartsstore (and others) show this is not compatible with my Yukon. [emoji53]
Have you tried epoxy or silicone to fix it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz