OEM Leather Seatcovers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would I source oem leather seat covers?
We have what seems to be a rare chestnut (?) brown and black seats that we love but the edges are wearing through; short people tall truck syndrome.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you called them but they manufacture the covers they sell and if you call and ask with colors you need, they may be able to fix you up.

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, I looked around there but don't see them there.
They are 2 tone leather, brown and black and came as oem on the truck.

Is yours a Z71? Those are the only ones I know to have come with two tone interiors. I'm guessing you have the Morocco Brown and Ebony variant.

49279192.jpg

Your RPO code sticker should have an RPO listed for this that might help a cover maker.

The Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to be tough to find that color combo, it's really rare. Here's the stock that GM has:

But I didn't see a single cover in that color combo in there. Seems like they've got everything else though.

I'd call the guys at www.leatherseats.com. They can match what you have. Really great guys to work with, they have helped me with four different interior projects over the years.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might look at Richmond Auto Upholstery. They had OEM covers for my H2 that were perfect.

OP
OP
EddieC

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is yours a Z71? Those are the only ones I know to have come with two tone interiors. I'm guessing you have the Morocco Brown and Ebony variant.

View attachment 386382

Your RPO code sticker should have an RPO listed for this that might help a cover maker.
Yes, those are them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz

Latest posts