OEM Chrome Eyebrows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm thinking of ordering a set of chrome eyebrows. Does anyone know how to install them without removing the bumper??

rattmobbins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's your truck and all, but please, for the sake of all that is good and holy, DO NOT add more chrome to your vehicle. Anywhere. Before you know it your ride will look like this...
chrysler-pt-cruiser-chrome-rims.jpg

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Maybe hes a chromosexual?

If so, Trump will boot his ass back to Mexico.

OP
OP
A

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol! I'm just trying to make my Hoe look like an LTZ. Already got the grille, bumper pad, and chrome molding on it but I feel like something is missing in the front bumper (no fogs either). I agree with you rattmobbins, that's WAY TOO MUCH CHROME for me and can't imagine driving my truck like that

OneTwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you mean by "eyebrow" or "bumper", or perhaps I have no knowledge of the current body style SUVs (which is actually true), but I don't see why you would ever need to pull a bumper to install headlight eyebrows...

Eyebrows are typically at the top of the headlight, where there's normally no bumper, and they are typically applied with adhesive over the existing headlight. It should take 15 seconds to install.

But on that note, I'm with everyone else. Skip the chrome accessories.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Hes talking about the chrome pieces that go above the fog light area. Yes remove the bumper. And add fogs while you're in there.

OneTwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hes talking about the chrome pieces that go above the fog light area. Yes remove the bumper. And add fogs while you're in there.
Ah, that makes more sense.

Now that I know what you're talking about and have done some Googling, I don't hate that idea.

Just a thought, a potentially cheaper/easier way to do it would be to wrap the existing pieces in chrome vinyl. If it's heavily-textured plastic, the vinyl may not stick and it will certainly not look as good as the OEM chrome pieces. But if you really don't want to pull the bumper, that's probably your only option.

OP
OP
A

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've thought about adding fogs "just for looks" and installing the chrome eyebrows, and I've seen here that some members have installed the fogs without removing the bumper but haven't seen any posts where someone has removed or upgraded the eyebrows nor what the process is and I really don't want to take it the dealer for something small either