OBS stuff and LTZ wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortntall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OBS cluster reading 77xxx $60 shipped

OBS running boards for 2 Door $100 shipped

Trailer Hitch Receiver $50 shipped

Just a feeler but possibly selling MINT LTZ 20's with brand new bridgestone tires $1250 obo

FAT SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the LTZ 20's if you decide to sell them. Where are you located? I am in West Palm Beach, Fl and would be willing to pay the shipping if you are willing to ship them.
Thanks.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
If fat ss falls through, I may be interested in the 20's. Where are you located? I am in Michigan.

murray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i would love the wheels and have cash, i will pick up too

Fastduo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Trailer Hitch Receiver $50 shipped

Hi. I just ordered a 2011 PPV Tahoe and it does not have a tow hitch. (There is no factory option for a tow hitch avail on the PPV).
Is your hitch a factory frame mount hitch? Is your truck the same style at the 2011 and can you tell me the rating of it?
Will you please email me a picture of the hitch and if it will work, I will take it from you.

Thank you.

Renegomez645 at comcast dot net

Rene'

OP
OP
S

shortntall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i do have the running boards still i will take some pictures tomorow. They are in great condition.

The receiver is off a 97 i have no idea the fitting i would imagine it would fit but im not 100% dont know if anyone else can chime in to be positive.

Sorry if i got back to late been very busy with school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia