obs reverse camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
what up guys i wanna install a reverse camera on tha hoe but i need ideas where to mount the camera i cant do the one that bolts above the plate because just did a led light bar above plate cuz my lights broke off can any help wit some ideas and pics

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
i would do on the tailgate or barn doors and put it in the key slot if you wanna make it look nice or just punch a hole in the tailgate and install

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what about on the roof? aimed slightley down ive thought about this many times but havent had the motivation to do this let me kno how it works i think ebay has a set for 60 bucks

OP
OP
blue99tahoe24

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
trailer hitch hmmm i seen a guy with a nbs tahoe and he had his cam on the rear door facing out of the window pointing down was thinking about that

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did I just read that right, your main lights broke so you put in an LED strip instead of fixing them and now you want to add more electrical stuff when you may have an existing electrical issue??

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey! thats offensive as a redneck i consider that a redneck fix, to complex for the avarage hillbilly to achieve . all he is missing to make it official is duct tape "if ya cant duct it ,**** it"
but i dont think he has a existing elecrtical issue i think he said they broke off the way i understood it

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my lil sony backup cam is mounted in center on top of bumper as far back as I could get it.
It can see everything and doesnt get in the way.

Ill post pics later.