Obd2 issue and message center re: transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tekfire07

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I got 2 issues going on. My 09 Tahoe LT 4wd threw a check engine light. I hooked up my Actron Obd2 code reader to the port. It powers up, but will not link. I have checked all fuses and the female pins. All are in good working order. What could be the cause, what should I be looking for?

Second my message center says service transmission. I did not get a owners manual. When I purchased the truck. Seems like a generic statement. Can anyone shed some light as to what needs to.be serviced exactly?
Thans in advance for your time and any help.
Erik

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I got 2 issues going on. My 09 Tahoe LT 4wd threw a check engine light. I hooked up my Actron Obd2 code reader to the port. It powers up, but will not link. I have checked all fuses and the female pins. All are in good working order. What could be the cause, what should I be looking for?

Second my message center says service transmission. I did not get a owners manual. When I purchased the truck. Seems like a generic statement. Can anyone shed some light as to what needs to.be serviced exactly?
Thans in advance for your time and any help.
Erik
Check the fuse for the cigar lighters. The code stored in the ECM is probably related to the DIC message, not good.

How does she drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut