Not mine but i thought i'd post here..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not too bad for 3900....

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking... i keep hearing how these 2 doors go for so much more than the 4 doors...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what i was thinking... i keep hearing how these 2 doors go for so much more than the 4 doors...

The old saying is that what you're selling is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it and I think there are just some that are willing to over pay to have a 2 door. This one you have listed, though, appears to be right in the ball part. Unfortunately, that's not anywhere close to me :(

OP
OP
dsltrc

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah and i need anouther vehicle like i need a hole in the head.... lol... if i didn't have 3 kids and a wife i'd prolly have a 2 door...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There'd be a lot of things I'd have if it weren't for kids and wife but that's probably a good thing. I'd probably end up living in a little bitty house with about 5 or 6 rides in the driveway all shined up. The family seems to keep the priorities in check :D

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd probably end up living in a little bitty house with about 5 or 6 rides in the driveway all shined up.

... better known as: Heaven!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There'd be a lot of things I'd have if it weren't for kids and wife but that's probably a good thing. I'd probably end up living in a little bitty house with about 5 or 6 rides in the driveway all shined up. The family seems to keep the priorities in check :D

I'm almost there... 3 rides and a small apartment!!

Now I need a house for the driveway...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
318dukedog