Heater not blowing any heat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

travo87

Reaction score
OK so the other day my cousin took my radio out of my truck to get my audio wires out to use well ever since then and I don't know why but since then my heater doesn't work no heat no lights on the knobs and no actuators working only thing that works is the blow motor everything is hooked up on the control unit all heater hoses are connected no leaks nothing looks as if it's bad I'm so confused on this cause where I live it's 7 in the morning and it's 10 degrees it takes along time to defrost my truck without heat any ideas

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a read here. Sounds like some parallels to what you're experiencing...

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so the other day my cousin took my radio out of my truck to get my audio wires out to use well ever since then and I don't know why but since then my heater doesn't work ...any ideas
Any update on this? Do you have an IPhone and an OBDII adapter? If so, you can download CarScanner app onto your phone and pull up the internal BCM codes.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK so the other day my cousin took my radio out of my truck to get my audio wires out to use well ever since then and I don't know why but since then my heater doesn't work no heat no lights on the knobs and no actuators working only thing that works is the blow motor everything is hooked up on the control unit all heater hoses are connected no leaks nothing looks as if it's bad I'm so confused on this cause where I live it's 7 in the morning and it's 10 degrees it takes along time to defrost my truck without heat any ideas
first thing to do is check your fuses, especially if the battery was not disconnected while your "cousin" was messing with your ride.

OP
OP
travo87

travo87

Reaction score
Any update on this? Do you have an IPhone and an OBDII adapter? If so, you can download CarScanner app onto your phone and pull up the internal BCM codes.

Yes heater is fixed unplugged wire hidden wire couldn't see until I took the hvac control oit the truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar