Northeast Newb stopping by

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, been lurking around here for about a week on my work computer waiting for my new power supply for my home computer and it finally got installed. seems like a good group on here so i can stop trying to figure out stuff on my own and maybe throw my 2 cents in. havent done too much to the truck, trying to get it paid off as soon as i can but theres a mega long list on the back burner, if only there was enough money for them.
......yeah i know theyr embaressing escalade rims but i got em for practically nothing

Attachments

• DSC01358.jpg
    DSC01358.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 43

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Hi everybody, been lurking around here for about a week on my work computer waiting for my new power supply for my home computer and it finally got installed. seems like a good group on here so i can stop trying to figure out stuff on my own and maybe throw my 2 cents in. havent done too much to the truck, trying to get it paid off as soon as i can but theres a mega long list on the back burner, if only there was enough money for them.
......yeah i know theyr embaressing escalade rims but i got em for practically nothing

Hey I'm Located in Western MA (Berkshire) would you wanna maybe sell your rims? I could pick them up? They are the 22's right?

OP
OP
MASS-HOE'Z71

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, shouldn't have said embaressing rims,I just need to change out the center caps and maybe just get sum solid plain ones. Don't know if I'm ready to get rid of em yet but I'll ask my buddy I got em from to see if he has anything sittin in his shop.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, shouldn't have said embaressing rims,I just need to change out the center caps and maybe just get sum solid plain ones. Don't know if I'm ready to get rid of em yet but I'll ask my buddy I got em from to see if he has anything sittin in his shop.

Thanks, I go to college In Bridgewater State College Which isn't far from you, and if your buddy has something I'll pick it up for sure :Handshake:

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum! Your Hoe is real clean the Esky rims look good on it!

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, man. Looks great with the Esky wheels IMO. :cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave