Noob here I need help with a purchase decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NortheastRig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Consider this Ronald, that Yukon has 100K more miles, that's 3-5 years less driving time before a major overhaul would be needed, generally speaking of course. If you buy the Suburban, assume the 100k service has not been done and budget for it. Download the manual so you can see what it will entail. Consider a subscription to AllDataDIY for access to the shop manual and if you want to work on your own car smartly, get a Tech2 to go with it.

I really appreciate it, I figured if I get the Suburban just for my piece of mind I would change the fuel pump and get a full tune up along with changing the tranny fluid and differential fuild

Even though my Expedition is running fine with an over hauled suspension it still does not ride as good as the newer full size suvs 2007+

Whatever you do, take your time and don’t impulse buy. It took me almost 9 months of actively looking before I found what I want.
Weight the pros and cons, look for a deal, and remember it’s much harder to add all that nav and folding mirrors etc, if the truck didn’t come with it rather than just get LTZ or Denali.

Agreed, the LT model I’m looking at is full loaded like the LTZ except it doesn’t have the RES..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518