Noisy front suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haven’t owned this 07 Tahoe very long and I’ve heard some rattling in front end. Now that warm weather finally arrived thought I’d look under there for something rattling around.
I might say right off that I think the electronic shocks must be shot. It rides horrible.
Ok on each side ( of course) looks like close to end of sway bar ends there is a long bolt that looks like it 10 inches long possibly or
8. Anyway there is a rubber that takes up most of that bolt. That bolt and rubber flop around non stop, rather than having a solid mounted rubber donut that the sway bar ends can slam against if they need to. With truck sitting flat on level ground those long bolts are handing down about 2 inches below mounting location. I’d appreciate thoughts. Is it because my front shocks are flat that the overload rubbers are like that?
Sincerely, ignorant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts