NNBS Tahoe 6" lift w/35's on 20" BMF Novakanes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
Too many copycatters! Removed pics

Last edited:

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really good! love the rims that you picked out!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like.... i like it... looks good. Havent seen any lifted one around here yet..

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That my friend looks fantastic!!!! She's a beast...love it! Any rubbing when you turn or incline?

BTW...where in Texas do you live?

CREETO

Reaction score
had to give props over on this site too (also GMFS)!!! job well done! i love seeing the new tahoes lifted the right way!!!

OP
OP
Seel

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
That my friend looks fantastic!!!! She's a beast...love it! Any rubbing when you turn or incline?

BTW...where in Texas do you live?

Thanks bro! Between you and Creeto posting pics of yalls rigs and answering my questions....it really really helped a lot.

I live in Victoria, Texas which is about 2 hours south of southwest of Houston and 2 hours southeast of Austin.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

had to give props over on this site too (also GMFS)!!! job well done! i love seeing the new tahoes lifted the right way!!!

Appreciate it man. Like I said on the other site...your Hoe was one of my inspirations...thanks for posting plenty of pics of yours and answering my questions!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

Bam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro! Between you and Creeto posting pics of yalls rigs and answering my questions....it really really helped a lot.

I live in Victoria, Texas which is about 2 hours south of southwest of Houston and 2 hours southeast of Austin.

Don't know if I was that much help...but thanks. So the burning question is...Does it fit in your garage? Doesn't look like it from the pics.

Now I have "Lift Envy" & wanna jack mine up 2 more inches...:)

Does it measure a true 6"? It looks a bit higher in the pics...

So nice to see another lifted NNBS on here...There are so few of us. :Handshake:

Hope you are off work for the holiday weekend and get to spend it cruising around...

OP
OP
Seel

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score
Don't know if I was that much help...but thanks. So the burning question is...Does it fit in your garage? Doesn't look like it from the pics.

So nice to see another lifted NNBS on here...There are so few of us. :Handshake:

Hope you are off work for the holiday weekend and get to spend it cruising around...

I'll have to get measurements later. It's deff. 6 inches if not higher.

There is no chance it will fit in my garage. I knew it wouldn't when I ordered the lift but I just wanted the full 6" bad enough to bite the bullet on the garage.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome bro! I was thinking of going the the lifted route before I sold my hoe.

OP
OP
Seel

Seel

Hook'Em
Reaction score

CORRECTION: It does fit in my garage!! Crazy I know...my house is only 2 years old and I don't know if they started building higher garage opening or what but mine is over 7' in the front and 10' celings inside. I have about 3/4" above my antenna and luggage rack. Man, what a nice surprise:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork