NNBS Rear 5305 springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! my rear drop springs dont look nothing like that but I am about 3 inch dropped in the rear, the top coil barely touch each other., To me it seems like the shocks are doing more work than the springs since they are compressed so much, correct me if im wrong.

OP
OP
lowexpo

lowexpo

Reaction score
Well crap... Haven't put bags in yet, i'll get pics up when i do. I'll even flip the springs since I have to remove anyway. I have the Airlift helper bag kit. When i jack rear up and inflate bag will i be able to remove spacer? Not a fan of spacer but looks ghetto without it. I hope to install Airlift kit this week and I'll get pics up.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well crap... Haven't put bags in yet, i'll get pics up when i do. I'll even flip the springs since I have to remove anyway. I have the Airlift helper bag kit. Not a fan of spacer but looks ghetto without it. I hope to install Airlift kit this week and I'll get pics up.

What airlift kit number did you get?

What do you mean
When i jack rear up and inflate bag will i be able to remove spacer?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
just put spacer up top been using them since late 06 and no issues on any truck that ive sold or installed on.

OP
OP
lowexpo

lowexpo

Reaction score
@Goodinblack, I read in another post to fill bag before letting jack down to get more lift since spring wouldnt compress as much with bag inflated. Wondering if bag would compensate enough to remove spacer. @Tony, ok

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

@Goodinblack, not sure on part# I'll check when I get home tomorrow.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my drop springs.

Attachments

• DSCF6232.jpg
    DSCF6232.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCF6236.jpg
    DSCF6236.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 56

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know it doesnt have any numbers or markings, it came with those springs when I bought the truck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse