NNBS Escalade G5 taillights/Escalade spoiler and 3rd brake light/Escalade Appliques

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First I have a set of Eagle Eyes G5 taillights. These were bought brand new and worked 100% the whole time I had them. These are true Plug-and-Play.

Second I have a Genuine GM Escalade 3rd brake light spoiler with 3rd brake light that is modified with leds all the way across. This has a modified harness to make them ready for "Plug N Play" on 07-13 Tahoe/Yukon/Denali/Suburban.

Third have a set of primer Escalade appliqués. These fit NNBS Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade. These are in great condition, and have no broken tabs.

Everything is in excellent condition and like brand new, and is all boxed and ready to ship>>>

Selling the Taillights for $200
3rd brake spoiler and light $200
appliques $100

***Buyer pays for shipping***

If someone wants to buy all three to take them off my hands I will sell everything for $400 and you pay for all shipping.

You can respond here or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!!

Pictures:

_SAM8234_zpsry9rd3jg.gif

_SAM8250_zpshg1skk6f.gif

_SAM8252_zpshmdtjjjf.gif

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great deal GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish I had a NNBS cuz all this would be gone......should all be sold by the end of the day me thinks ;)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man!! there was a time on TYF where this whole thing would have been snatched up within 12 hours or less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879