NNBS Cargo space?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rayyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the 2nd row seats in NNBS trucks fold down to create a completely flat cargo area, just like the NBS?

Or is it not completely flat?

Somehow I can’t find confirmation online.

9C66357C-23E4-46B3-9BB4-E5DD8F657EF6.jpeg

Reaction score
No.

If you fold the seat backs down in both the 2nd and 3rd rows they are all at the same level but it isn't solid all the way front and back.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the 2nd row seats in NNBS trucks fold down to create a completely flat cargo area, just like the NBS?

Or is it not completely flat?

Somehow I can’t find confirmation online.

View attachment 251612
I suggest getting an Chevy avalanche

about the size of the suburban

Rides like a SUV but a truck

OP
OP
Rayyy

Rayyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, how about if you remove the 3rd row seats, then in the 2nd row, pivot the seat cushions forward, so the seat backs can fold down into the floor (like in the photo I posted).

Is this possible?

Or are you saying the NNBS trucks aren’t capable of converting into a completely flat cargo area??

OP
OP
Rayyy

Rayyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2015+ Tahoe/Yukons have a button, which automatically folds down all seats to get that flat cargo space.

Kind of shocking that NNBS trucks don’t have this capability.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The NNBS second row seats do NOT fold flat with the cargo floor. They do fold flat with the third row seats, but this is not a continuous floor.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, how about if you remove the 3rd row seats, then in the 2nd row, pivot the seat cushions forward, so the seat backs can fold down into the floor (like in the photo I posted).

Is this possible?

Or are you saying the NNBS trucks aren’t capable of converting into a completely flat cargo area??

You can fold and tumble the 2nd row forward and pull the third row to get a flat floor. How much space do you need? When hauling plywood, we just fold the 2nd and 3rd rows flat and put the sheets and studs on top. We've hauled a chest of drawers with the 3rd row down and the 2nd row folded which still gave us about 5 feet or so of length.

It's been my experience that those fold flat seats are nowhere near as comfortable as regular ones, both in GM and Chrysler autos.

Glisella

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can fold and tumble the 2nd row forward and pull the third row to get a flat floor. How much space do you need? When hauling plywood, we just fold the 2nd and 3rd rows flat and put the sheets and studs on top. We've hauled a chest of drawers with the 3rd row down and the 2nd row folded which still gave us about 5 feet or so of length.

It's been my experience that those fold flat seats are nowhere near as comfortable as regular ones, both in GM and Chrysler autos.

Same thing I do. I have 08 Yukon XL and had 07 Suburban and in both if you pull the third row and fold the second row down the second row seat backs are flat to the cargo area. You can fit plywood/sheetrock 4'x8' this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt