Nitto's on NNBS 20's on OBS Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really, REALLY like that setup.

With the front wheels straight, can you take a pic from directly in front of one of the headlights? I'd like to see how far, if any, those tires stick out beyond the stock fenders.

OP
OP
Vigh_J

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really, REALLY like that setup.

With the front wheels straight, can you take a pic from directly in front of one of the headlights? I'd like to see how far, if any, those tires stick out beyond the stock fenders.

Funny that you mention it, i just ordered some flares from LMC (OEM ones) as the fronts stick out a tad. I think that its minimal enough that the stock style should work fine.

Pics as requested:

moremarch026.jpg

moremarch027.jpg

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn you shoulda bought those flares from the member on here for a 4door tahoe.. woulda saved you some moneyy!

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

what the hell is that thing coming out of your grille btw?

OP
OP
Vigh_J

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn you shoulda bought those flares from the member on here for a 4door tahoe.. woulda saved you some moneyy!

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

what the hell is that thing coming out of your grille btw?

Seriously? It's my Block heater lol when it gets to -40 it helps with turning over in the mornings.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

That does look very nice! Really updates the look!

Thank you sir!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Also there is absolutley Zero rubbing and trimming :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shrug: they don't stick out too bad but the flares should look good! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia