Newbie Radio Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bugs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought an '07 with bose and rear dvd, now i'd like to add navigation and backup camera. It doesn't matter to me if I do it with an OEM or aftermarket. I'd perfer aftermarket because they always seem to be better featured, but I don't know if I am going to be able to find one that will accept the OEM installed DVD player with remote.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If a manufacturer makes a unit that wil fit and do all the above, I'd like to hear about it. If the $500-$2500 OEM's on Ebay are going to be easier to get all of the things I want, than I'll go that route.
Thanks in advance!

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
interesting....i have 07 with nav/rse/backup cam etc and I am looking to sell factory nav and replace with aftermarket.....if the advice here is for you to go with factory, maybe we could work something out (100% feedback with 103 ratings on ebay)....i'll follow this thread!

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
no, its in the tahoe! i really like the funciontality and look of the OEM nav, but i am a geek and like all the "right now" technology....thats why I was considering changing, but I dont want to shell over 1000+ for a new head unit (selling the oem would make that taste better)..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz