Newbie from Jacksonville, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yzracer02

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
howdy yall, right now im in jacksonville, nc. im in the marine corps so i travel a bit. originally from Michigan. I just bought a 2004 Tahoe LT not too long ago. so far i love it. ive had trucks and hd trucks but this is my first gm suv. its an LT so its got it all, sunroof, bose system, leather. i like it all. its black and i plan to start blacking everything out. probably wont buy rims for awhile because its got brand new tires on it. well i look forward to getting tips off of here while sharing my own . Oh i ride motocross too , anyone else on here?

Fausto

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Theres plenty of people that know everything About everything. Here's where i learn to do all the mods ive done so far :)

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yzracer02, welcome and thanks for you service. I recently joined TYF and it's AWESOME!

josh19866914

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome! yea i was a jar head as well, stationed in jville as well. what unit are u with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ridnclean18