Newb with a Escalade needing advice.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blackscalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 03 escalade and I cant stand the stock ride height . I am trying to search for any lowered scalades but it doesnt look like there are to many of them. Reading through the threads , I am at a understanding that I will need spindles, keys for the front and coils, air brackets for the back. Im wanting a 3/4 or 4/5 drop. Ill also be running 24" boss 330s.

So, anyone have any suggestions ? Perhaps a place to get a good deal on parts . Im used to lowering S10s . Getting myself into a whole new ball part with this new truck :hands:

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of options out there. I know there's someone on here that guarentees lowest prices on all lowering products. So hopefully they chime in. Can't remember the screen name

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 03 escalade and I cant stand the stock ride height . I am trying to search for any lowered scalades but it doesnt look like there are to many of them. Reading through the threads , I am at a understanding that I will need spindles, keys for the front and coils, air brackets for the back. Im wanting a 3/4 or 4/5 drop. Ill also be running 24" boss 330s.

So, anyone have any suggestions ? Perhaps a place to get a good deal on parts . Im used to lowering S10s . Getting myself into a whole new ball part with this new truck :hands:

pull rtd fuse
and use this kit and your done
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=88

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it a new designed trailblazer coil which is the same as used in the ss.

If you cut the rear bumpstops brackets off it rides fine only thing people add is helper bags for towing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia