New to the Tahoe World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the NBS body style but again that is a personal preference. I believe and someone correct me if I'm wrong that the 08's have a 6 speed auto vs the 4 speed auto in the 07's, but this may only have been in the denali's! I believe 09's had the 6.2L as an option as well!

I'm a NBS guys too, I considered picking up a NNBS Avalanche but up close I wasn't happy with it. It wasn't a money issue. The reason I like the NBS are due to things like Metal bumpers, Less plastic, and to me still has that Truck/SUV vibe....the SUV's now look like huge cars....if that makes sense.
Just my .02

OP
OP
J

Jdudley13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got you, I've been thinking about it a lot today and i think the '06 is the best option for me. I have heard of very few, if any, "major" issues so i'm not going with an extended warranty so the cost of the warranty isn't an issue anymore.

I think the '06 will be in the ballpark of 10g's less, which will leave me with quite a bit more mod money. If i get the LT 2, will it for sure have the middle row captains chairs or does it just depend on if i find one with 3rd row or not?

Any preference from the community or is it all personal Pref?

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I have captians chairs and I haveremoved my third row! I like it that way but again its a personal choice!! I think the captians are they way to go!! My $.02

OP
OP
J

Jdudley13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That's the way i was leaning as well. I appreciate it..

Well hopefully I'll sell my car in the next couple of weeks and will be able to get started.

OP
OP
J

Jdudley13

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I actually work in Norcross, just south of Johns Creek.

Why did you sell yours?

I was looking at your Sig, HID's is one of the things i was pricing, might have some questions when the time comes if you dont mind.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
another GA boy! welcome. i'm new myself. just bought by 1st tahoe about 3 1/2 weeks ago and love it. its very addictive. money and imagination are the limit. i'm in Gwinnett.

also, x1000000 on the 2nd row captains chairs...they look so $$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djnmel2020