New to the site!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CenCalRacing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, name is Tony. I'm from central california and run a racing site here for us local guys. This site has been helpful as heck so I finally decided to join ya'll. I have an 02 Tahoe (specs in sig), a lifted 06 Duramax (modded), and a 67 firebird with a turbocharged LS1 swap that is about finished. Great site, look forward to talking with you all!

Tony

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, name is Tony. I'm from central california and run a racing site here for us local guys. This site has been helpful as heck so I finally decided to join ya'll. I have an 02 Tahoe (specs in sig), a lifted 06 Duramax (modded), and a 67 firebird with a turbocharged LS1 swap that is about finished. Great site, look forward to talking with you all!

Tony

Welcome to the forum. Nice car you got there. I drag race a 97 Z28 with an LS swap as well. I've poured way too much money into it lol.... Needed a break from that so I'm modding the Tahoe for awhile. :)

Mike

OP
OP
C

CenCalRacing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Let's see some pics of the rides!

I'll definitely get some posted up, let me dig through my folders and see what I find!

Welcome to the forum. Nice car you got there. I drag race a 97 Z28 with an LS swap as well. I've poured way too much money into it lol.... Needed a break from that so I'm modding the Tahoe for awhile. :)

Mike

HAHAHA I hear ya man, I had to sell my 99 TA (did an LQ4 swap on it with a rear mount I put together) because I kept pouring money into it. Still debating turbocharging the hoe but I live in the great old state of California and if I get pulled over, I'm almost guaranteed to get sent to the ref. =\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator