New to the forums!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeSSV07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new the forums here is my 2007 Tahoe SSV that was an ex Border Patrol Tahoe. Can't wait to start modding it! Also I am looking forward to browsing the forums.

Thanks,

Eric

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, love the border patrol look, always interested in some of the border patrol engine compartment braces, any more pics

OP
OP
TahoeSSV07

TahoeSSV07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks y'all! Me too as soon as I saw it I knew I had to jump on purchasing it quickly. It still retains the factory front skid plate that the government order when they bought it new. I will post more pics of it once I debadge it in the next few days as well as put the black bowtie's on it. My next mods to come are Method Race Wheels double standards in matte black, 30" amber led lightbar for the grille and a 50" curved led lightbar for the top of the windshield.

OP
OP
TahoeSSV07

TahoeSSV07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately mine doesn't have the bracing in the engine bay, Think BP took it out before it was sold on the civilian market. Now it's debadged and has the black bowties. Next up the method double standards in matte black.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
TahoeSSV07

TahoeSSV07

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New headlights along with the black bowties just put on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman