New to the forum. Looking for ideas. This one has potential but needs a lot.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Potential in what ways? If it's a completely rust free unit, then some money would be justified in my book. If it comes from salt states, then I tend to not see much potential for a 10 - 15 year old truck.

Luckily, brakes and suspension parts have become quite economical now for these and you can get like new systems for a reasonable price. Stick with OEM as well, save yourself the headache.

Lay it out for us to chew on.....

OP
OP
GG66

GG66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Potential in what ways? If it's a completely rust free unit, then some money would be justified in my book. If it comes from salt states, then I tend to not see much potential for a 10 - 15 year old truck.

Luckily, brakes and suspension parts have become quite economical now for these and you can get like new systems for a reasonable price. Stick with OEM as well, save yourself the headache.

Lay it out for us to chew on.....
It’s a Texas truck but there is a tiny bit of rust. Not a big deal for me. I’m thinking I just want to build something for fun. Right now I’m thinking about maybe just converting to a more basic suspension system. If that’s feasible. Not trying to take it too seriously because it’s an old rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts